ROH: Winter season public booking 2018-19

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2011, Asphodel Meadows was 25 mins. Last run of Two Pigeons, the times were: Act 1 - 30 mins, Interval - 20 mins, Act 2 - 35mins. Allow a 25 mins interval between the two and you have 2h 15 mins. Maybe... I’d give it 2h 30 mins to be safe. 

• Like 1

On 06/01/2019 at 13:00, Lizbie1 said:

True to recent form I can't find any timings for the 2 Pigeons / Asphodel Meadows mixed bill on the ROH website - can anyone help with the lengths of the component parts?

If it's any help, I've just had an email through from the ROH giving the following timings for the first night.

Approximate performance timings:
Act I 7pm - 7.25pm (25 minutes)
Interval (30 minutes)
Act II 7.55pm - 8.30pm (35 minutes)
Interval (20 minutes)
Act III 8.50pm - 9.25pm (35 minutes)

Approximate end time: 9.25pm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alison said:

Manon matinee at the Coliseum at 2.30 :)  - or not.  I haven't decided yet, but quite possibly.

5 minutes from ROH to Coli - no problem!

After Manon you could take a leisurely stroll back up to the ROH for the Queen of Spades - there are  a few tickets left for only £215.... 

Edited by Richard LH

9 hours ago, capybara said:

The Coli bag searches this afternoon took between 5 and 10 minutes of queueing.

I think at 2.30pm most people will have had their bags searched and be in their seats - so I wouldn't anticipate a queue. 

I'm not expecting to get there in time but will make a dash for it in the hope that I do. My seat is a £10 one and if I don't make act 1 I'll content myself with 2 and 3. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RHowarth said:

I think at 2.30pm most people will have had their bags searched and be in their seats - so I wouldn't anticipate a queue. 

I suspect you would be bitterly disappointed, then :)  (the queues have been right to the end of the block at times when I've been past).  Anyway, they'll probably let you in late and allow you to stand at the back.