Marianela Nunez

Hi, havn't posted in quite a while but am wondering if anyone knows how to contact Marianela Nunez to send her a letter/ get a signed picture if i'm (very) lucky? Should I go through the Royal ballet? Neither her website or Thiago's seem to have a contact option!

Many thanks :)

edit: just realised Thiago does have a contact page but I feel a bit cheeky contacting him asking for Marianela haha, sorry!

Edited by rubyrubyruby337

• 2 years later...

Just borrowing this thread to say that I've managed to end up with two copies of last Saturday's Daily Telegraph magazine, so if anyone would like a hard copy of the feature which appeared in last week's Links, please send me a PM.

Just borrowing this thread to say that I've managed to end up with two copies of last Saturday's Daily Telegraph magazine, so if anyone would like a hard copy of the feature which appeared in last week's Links, please send me a PM.

Have sent you  PM

Back to the original thread....I always used to leave letters for the dancers at the stage door and ask if they could leave a signed photo in the envelope provided back at the stage door. I left either my mobile number or email address so they could inform me when they had signed the photo, and this usually worked. Otherwise, if you go to the ROH often just keep checking at the stage door if it's there. If you do write by snail mail, I would enclose a stamped, addressed A4 envelope as this makes it much easier for the dancers to send you back a signed photo. If you have one of your own that they can sign they are usually very happy to do so as well. Good luck!