Adult Ballet Classes - In Central or South England (NOT London)

Niki

Hi,

I am looking with my boyfriend to move from London that we currently live. We haven't yet decided the place but certainly, our choice will depend on a place that has Adult ballet classes as it's very important for me. I have been dancing for years but the last few months I have started ballet so I am in Beginner stage and sometimes I go to Improvers. 

So it would be important the school or academy to not have just one hour per week but 2-3 at least. The only school I have found till now is Dance Exchange in Birmingham.

Thanks in advance

Oh I think I answered you on Ballet Talk for Dancers.

If you do a search her on BalletCo for “adult ballet” you’ll find some suggestions. I started a thread maybe a year or so ago trying to pull together the collective information we adult ballet students have on good places for adult ballet students 

• Like 1

how far up the country do you do you call 'central'... 

@sophie_rebecca maintains a  list of  adult classes as a  google maps overlay adult ballet classes

for instance if you  were to consider as far up as Nottingham to  Relocate  ( and bearng in mind  there are commuters  to London  from   east Notts  down the ECML taking the train from Newark or Grantham  ) there is  my  current regular class(es)  of choice  http://www.ladybayballet.com/  Katie runs  2 beginners,  2  improver /  small  'i' intermediate classes and  two pointe  classes a week   

• Like 1