John Mallinson

Royal Ballet Insight Events - News & links

33 minutes ago, bridiem said:

Perhaps they didn't want to risk any Scarlett-related comments?

I think so.  There was a post show Q&A at the very end, which I note was not recorded.  At the start of that Kevin O'Hare said he could not answer any questions about the matter as it was being looked into.  I think they're being extra careful as a result which is a sensible approach in my view. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Tango Dancer said:

There was a post show Q&A at the very end, which I note was not recorded.  At the start of that Kevin O'Hare said he could not answer any questions about the matter as it was being looked into.  I think they're being extra careful as a result which is a sensible approach in my view. 

Indeed. However did anyone - no doubt more politely than this - ask if the show has been changed since its first run? My wicked hope is that, given that the choreographer has been banned from the building, maybe people with skill and experience in putting on shows have been at work on this revival.

• Like 3

The Q&As are never recorded, anyway.  You have to give the people something extra for their money so they don't just all watch it online :) 

• Like 1