London Children’s Ballet: Ballet Shoes

Flora11

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/11/2018 at 11:01, Betty said:

Yes we are the same, my dd got a no but a waiting list for tour. 

Do they all get this?

It's a very nicely worded rejection and I wondered if they all get waiting list to soften the blow?

Just trying to manage expectations - don't want her waiting in hope.

Does anyone know of anyone who got a tour place from waiting list?

Congrats to all those who got a yes! Quite an achievement.

Hello, my dd got a no and a waiting list for the tour too. Until I read this I just assumed everyone got on the waiting list. Ive emailed LCB as the letter never arrived through the post just the email which is fine but wanted to ask about the wait list and thought I would pass on what they said. They said last year 12 were on the wait list and 2 from the wait list got places on the tour. Very interesting. Not sure if the same this year but our dd's should be proud xx

• Like 1

Hi all,

We have four tickets to the Final Show (Sunday 7th July) in the front row of the Circle. (Bought prior to results).

As it happens, that's not a convenient date for us to go now and we will ideally be looking to book on another date. If anyone is interested in the tickets please message me for details - it would be particularly lovely if friends or family of someone in the Production had them as they are great seats. 

If there are no takers, I will put this up on the tickets sale/exchange thread next year.

Thanks everyone!

• 2 months later...

Hi All

I bought tickets to see LCB Ballet Shoes but my daughter's dance school has since called a dress rehearsal for their annual show so we are no longer able to go, such a shame we were really looking forward to it.    If anyone is interested please get in touch, I booked 2 seats row C Stalls for the Saturday 530 pm, I paid £48 but willing to sell for less x