Birmingham Royal Ballet & Royal Ballet Sinfonia - Evening of music and dance 2019, Birmingham

In case any enthusiasts have missed the announcement the booking has already opened. for the 2019 Evening of Music and Dance at Birmingham Symphony Hall on February 15th. As it is going to be a tribute to David Bintley before he departs ai suspect that it will be even more popular than usual. I notice that quite a number of the better seats have already gone.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Just booked my ticket for this. Have posted link to the programme which looks a lovely mixture, and with David Bintley as compère-always a treat.

https://www.thsh.co.uk/event/an-evening-of-music-and-dance-with-birmingham-royal-ballet-the-royal-ballet-sinfonia-1

Thanks for linking to the programme Odyssey.  I guessed it would be Bintley based and it is going to be an incredibly poignant evening,  I bet there won't be a dry eye in the house by the end of the evening.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Jan McNulty changed the title to Birmingham Royal Ballet & Royal Ballet Sinfonia - Evening of music and dance 2019, Birmingham

Went to this event last year and thought it was superb. Just booked my ticket and will be heading to Birmingham tomorrow afternoon. I have messaged those who've posted above, on the chance that anyone would like to say hello, and the same goes for anyone else reading who will be there. Should be a great evening. 

• Like 1