Oliver’s story

primrose

I am so very proud of Paula and for all her hard work. Paula deserves this recognition. Dr Mohan is now being investigated for her actions. Oliver was a healthy active teenager, he was bright and intelligent and he had autism.  

• Like 6

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for your kind Comments. 
Canary please do not worry about public entries. Dr Monica Mohan being investigated by the GMC and police is reported all over the media, press and television 

• Like 5

Many congratulations to you, Primrose, for all your sterling work.  It's so great that it's been recognised, and let's hope it's taken to heart by everybody concerned.

• Like 2

Congratulations Primrose on receiving an OBE and for highlighting such an important aspect of care. I am just so sorry you lost your son. I have shared Oliver’s story with student nurses so they are aware to see and hear the person and not a ‘disability’.

• Like 3

Many congratulations Primrose. Its wonderful that your hard work has received recognition. Hopefully through all your work and efforts important lessons will be learnt to ensure this does not happen again. 

• Like 2

For those who don’t know what happened to Oliver, this is a short film of me telling Oliver’s horrific story which will be at the forefront of Oliver’s training 

• Like 6