Oliver’s story

primrose

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending sincere condolences to you and your family. I have an autistic nephew who has been hospitalised and know how important your campaign is. I hope it has impact on change. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Harwel said:

Heartbreaking - signed and shared.  Looked such a beautiful boy, what a very great loss to you and your family. 

We 

11 hours ago, Snowflake said:

This is so heartbreaking- so deeply sorry for your loss - signed 💕 Xxxx

Can I ask everybody to check they have received their mails to verify signatures as they often go into junk mail 

So sorry to hear this Primrose - its almost impossible to find any words to offer at such an unbearable outcome.

My experience of the medical profession is that they find it near impossible to admit to any mistakes - it is a culture that is forced upon them during training...and so the mistakes go on.

So, so sorry for your loss.

x

signed and verified.

• Like 3

There are no words Primrose to describe how utterly heartbreaking your sons story is. A beautiful young man who had his whole life ahead of him. My husband and I are so so sorry and hope you & your family find even just a little strength from the support of your ballet forum friends. 

Signed & verified 

Take care xxx

• Like 1

On 03/07/2018 at 01:56, Harwel said:

Heartbreaking - signed and shared.  Looked such a beautiful boy, what a very great loss to you and your family. 

We 

On 03/07/2018 at 06:18, Snowflake said:

This is so heartbreaking- so deeply sorry for your loss - signed 💕 Xxxx

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone of you who have signed Oliver’s petition, I am so grateful. As a family we are in deep shock that Oliver’s life was taken through sheer ignorance of his very mild autism. Oliver was so full of life. He was a registered athlete training to be a Paralympian and played for England development football squad. Our lives will never be the same again. Oliver spent most of his life part of the ballet world. He was the little brother getting dragged around the ballet classes, competitions, auditions and finally seeing his sister at the Bolshoi. Ballet was just normal for him which is why I’m so grateful to all of you for signing his petition https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/221033

• Like 7

Just to reassure other members of this board - I realised silence might be mistaken for indifference.  Quite the reverse, some of us have known Primrose for many years and so had already signed the petition before she linked it here.  Losing a child is awful, but that it should happen through the negligence of those who should have been saving him, it is beyond belief.  xxx

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pas de Quatre said:

Just to reassure other members of this board - I realised silence might be mistaken for indifference.  Quite the reverse, some of us have known Primrose for many years and so had already signed the petition before she linked it here.  Losing a child is awful, but that it should happen through the negligence of those who should have been saving him, it is beyond belief.  xxx

Thankyou so much for your understanding. As a family we are going through Hell but I am doing a lot of work with the NHS, Mencap and different organisations who are all using Oliver’s awful story to educate others. Oliver’s was the kindest most giving affectionate boy that it’s only fitting that we as a family keep giving back to others in his name. To those that have already signed Oliver’s petition you are helping Oliver to have his voice heard and I am so grateful. Thankyou xxhttps://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/221033

I have signed verified and shared. I teach a child with autism, epilepsy and other additional needs, so your story hit particularly close to home. I think wider training and acceptance is needed across society as a whole. 

I send my sincere condolences to you and your family and hope that through your work and this petition Oliver can bring about change for others. 

• Like 2

Dear Primrose,

I am so terribly sorry and saddened by what happened to Oliver. There are no words...

I have signed and shared the petition.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

xxx

• Like 1

18 hours ago, afab said:

Dear Primrose,

I am so terribly sorry and saddened by what happened to Oliver. There are no words...

xxx

Thankyou x

On 11/07/2018 at 16:18, afab said:

Dear Primrose,

xxx

Thankyou afab x