National Ballet of Canada dancers to join ENB & news of promotions

Francesco Gabriele Frola (he goes by "Gabriele"), who has just been promoted to Principal at NBOC, will be sharing his time between Toronto and ENB next year, as will his significant other, Emma Hawes.

This is a similar arrangement as with Jurgita Dronina, but I think you will be seeing a lot more of them than we do.  Jurgita performed two Auroras and two Sugar Plums in Toronto this year and that's it.

Gabriele is a very impressive dancer technically, and in the last year he has started to come into his own in terms of stage presence and acting ability.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, toursenlair said:

Francesco Gabriele Frola (he goes by "Gabriele"), who has just been promoted to Principal at NBOC, will be sharing his time between Toronto and ENB next year, as will his significant other, Emma Hawes.

This is a similar arrangement as with Jurgita Dronina, but I think you will be seeing a lot more of them than we do.  Jurgita performed two Auroras and two Sugar Plums in Toronto this year and that's it.

Gabriele is a very impressive dancer technically, and in the last year he has started to come into his own in terms of stage presence and acting ability.

For me, Emma is the prize in that deal.  

• Jan McNulty changed the title to National Ballet of Canada dancers to join ENB & news of promotions