Missing dancers

Firsty I apologise if this has already been discussed and I have just missed it. In a post recently someone enquired about Hikaru Kobayashi and someone else I think?? And I've been wondering about Emma Maguire, has she left the company? I haven't seen her for awhile.

But they HAVE both been missing for a while. I wonder this run of Mayerling is playing host to a farewell or two? Personally, I rate Countess Larisch as Kobayashi's finest role in the company. Hope Arestis is back on stage soon.

6 hours ago, Darlex said:

But they HAVE both been missing for a while. I wonder this run of Mayerling is playing host to a farewell or two? Personally, I rate Countess Larisch as Kobayashi's finest role in the company. Hope Arestis is back on stage soon.

Emma Maguire is also cast as Clara in The Nutcracker. Absolutely my favourite Royal Ballet Clara!

• Like 2

She’s mine too, Josephine.

(A reminder that gossip & speculation about dancers’ injuries, pregnancies, illnesses and so forth, unless already in the public domain, is against the rules of this forum. The Royal Ballet company list on the ROH website will tell you whether a dancer is still with the company or not, even if for whatever reason they haven’t appeared on stage for a while.)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RuthE said:

She’s mine too, Josephine.

(A reminder that gossip & speculation about dancers’ injuries, pregnancies, illnesses and so forth, unless already in the public domain, is against the rules of this forum. The Royal Ballet company list on the ROH website will tell you whether a dancer is still with the company or not, even if for whatever reason they haven’t appeared on stage for a while.)

I've been baffled for some time by Will Tuckett's omission from the Royal Ballet's online list of Principal Character Artists when his Biography page on the ROH website still shows him as a current guest PCA:

http://www.roh.org.uk/people/will-tuckett

Edited by Josephine