Jay Jay

EYB Swan Lake Wimbledon 2018

A bit gutted - ordered two copies to be sent to our address - the first arrived yesterday (not had the chance to watch yet) but the second was sent separately and has been tampered with so all we have received is an empty padded envelope (inside a clear bag from Royal Mail stating that it looks like something is wrong with the package). Hopefully EYB will replace the missing item as the claims cover provided by Royal Mail doesn't even cover the cost of the DVD :(

2 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Oh no! How disappointing. 

I hope it was just a question of it not being sealed properly and falling out - I hate to think of someone actually taking something from a package clearly marked for the attention of the parent of a child.

Fingers crossed everyone else receives theirs safely!

Just watched the one we did receive - soooo good and emotional all over again 😂

Another batch is due at the end of the week - I had to contact EYB about our empty envelope (as to be expected, a lovely response) and was advised this.

On 22/10/2018 at 13:35, MAK said:

Another batch is due at the end of the week - I had to contact EYB about our empty envelope (as to be expected, a lovely response) and was advised this.

Sorry to hear about your envelope. Pleased to hear there is another batch being sent out as we haven’t received ours yet x

24 minutes ago, Number11 said:

Sorry to hear about your envelope. Pleased to hear there is another batch being sent out as we haven’t received ours yet x

It might just be worth contacting EYB, especially if you haven't had anything by Monday. Miss Lewis was so lovely about our situation - it turned out the sticky strip on the envelope was still intact so it hadn't been stuck down at all - we don't even know whether inadvertently an empty envelope had been sent. 

Good luck x

We haven’t had ours yet either 😩. All our local friends got theirs last week. Glad your issue was sorted out Mak.