EYB Swan Lake Wimbledon 2018

Jay Jay

It's lovely to see so many dance schools supporting their dancers and publicising the event on their social media platforms. I thought the invitation to Principals and their guests to attend drinks in the interval and meet Miss Lewis was really nice too. Very impressed with the whole experience so far and looking forward to the "sneak preview" on Friday. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was quite amazing how much they had learned in two weeks - really impressive. I have no idea about the technical aspects, but I enjoyed watching and they looked like they were having fun.

I have a very tired dd this morning, but she’s still keen to know when (if!) EYB will be back in Wimbledon.

Edited by Confuddled
Typo
  • Like 4

Wonderful show and some lovely memories created for the kids, (and their parents). Think Miss Lewis said at the presentation that they were last in Wimbledon 5 years ago and were possibly looking at going somewhere like Woking another time. I have a tired but very happy boy today. Love EYB and the positive performance opportunities they give the kids.

• Like 4

On 14/08/2018 at 13:38, margarite said:

EYB are in the Evening Standard today, so fingers crossed that translates into a few more sales. They have a strong FB presence, but they definitely need to get on Instagram! 

They posted for the first time on Instagram over the weekend!  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bit gutted - ordered two copies to be sent to our address - the first arrived yesterday (not had the chance to watch yet) but the second was sent separately and has been tampered with so all we have received is an empty padded envelope (inside a clear bag from Royal Mail stating that it looks like something is wrong with the package). Hopefully EYB will replace the missing item as the claims cover provided by Royal Mail doesn't even cover the cost of the DVD :(

2 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Oh no! How disappointing. 

I hope it was just a question of it not being sealed properly and falling out - I hate to think of someone actually taking something from a package clearly marked for the attention of the parent of a child.

Fingers crossed everyone else receives theirs safely!