Elmhurst. New announcement for vacancies. Yr7 yr10 & Sixth Form

balletbean

Sorry can’t share the link. 

Elmhurst have just announced that they have vacancies for full time places in yr7 yr10 and Sixth with a new audition date  on the 23rd May. 

Please check out their FB page for more details if you are interested. 🙆‍♀️🙆🏻‍♂️😊

• Like 1

https://www.elmhurstdance.co.uk/audition-dates-1.html

The link above is to the school's website.

To insert a link click on the URL of the page which you wish to link.  When it is highlighted right click and choose copy.  Go to where you wish toinsert the link.  Right click, choose paste.

I can't comment on Android but on an iPhone - press your finger on the URL until some options come up, select copy.  Select where you wish to insert the link.  Keep your finger pressed on this place till you see options come up.  Select paste.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jan McNulty said:

https://www.elmhurstdance.co.uk/audition-dates-1.html

The link above is to the school's website.

To insert a link click on the URL of the page which you wish to link.  When it is highlighted right click and choose copy.  Go to where you wish toinsert the link.  Right click, choose paste.

I can't comment on Android but on an iPhone - press your finger on the URL until some options come up, select copy.  Select where you wish to insert the link.  Keep your finger pressed on this place till you see options come up.  Select paste.

Thank you. I was parked up waiting (as usual) on the school run and my iphone wasn’t playing the game as far as my limited IT Skills go. I appreciate you sharing the link. 😊

Comment I made on another thread having not seen this one.  I made the mistake of telling DD who is now upset about this and seeing it as a real negative having got through to finals.  She wants to go to this new audition date, and I admire her determination, so you imagine her reaction when I told her we're on holiday when the audition is....!

• Like 1

As far as I have understood, there is no waiting list for these years, so I assume they did not find what they were looking for in the other finalists? I guess the physio assessment and other aspects of the final audition show more detail than they would have seen at prelims, and would have eliminated some candidates?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Billyelliott said:

I see for 6th form it’s year 13 they are particularly interested in !

I wonder how that would work with students taking A levels - too late to start fresh ones, and with the two year courses not even AS levels to show from Year 12 studies.  You might be lucky and find the course/syllabus/options line up.

Unless they are really after overseas students?

• Like 1

Ooh many thanks for this! Will get busy with photos tomorrow! 

DD didn't audition there earlier this year as we have had a lot of family issues in recent months so only auditioned at one of the big ones. Oddly enough DD and I today watched the tv series (on youtube) filmed at Elmhurst 6 years or so ago about life at a dance school. She will be thrilled to give it a shot!

• Like 3

Last year they did the extra audition because they hadn’t filled all their mds places. I think if they don’t use all the mds funding they lose it? It may be the same this year? I’m sure if you ask the registrar she will be able to help.

• Like 1

I'm not holding out much hope as my dd auditioned in early January and did not make finals, but I've sent in some new photographs and crossing fingers she can just go to experience the audition again it's all good experience for them. 🤞