Wanted - Boys Ballet Costume! ๐Ÿ‘

MrsMoo2

Hi guys,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a source for boys ballet costumes?? Seems to be a shortage of them.

I'm after a lilac number for my DS, aged 11. (He does love a sequin!)

Bit short on time too, so somewhere either in the NW or who can post.

Thanks, S xx

There is a seller on ebay called festival dance fever ( also known as 'macopa' )ย who sells boys ballet shirts , I don't think she does lilac, but they are nice satin ones! ( my friends DS has one! )ย  could you maybe add lilac sequins?

Edited by Pixiewoo
added other name
  • Like 1

On 29/04/2018 at 22:48, MrsMoo2 said:

Just going through the suggestions, thank you! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I have a dress maker. She does wardrobe for quite a few theatres if you get stuck and dont want to pay a fortuneย  some custom made ones costย 

I second festival dance fever, very nice lady, Iโ€™m sure if you call her she will be able to help. Also Amaris Dancewear very good made to order. Dylon dyes are good too as most boys stuff is limited to black, white, navy and sometimes grey.ย 

ย 

I have 13 boys to costume and the market for boys costumes is so limited, I end up relying on dressmakers when I need a costume to coordinate with the girls. Or I pick a theme that is easy for me to costume from everyday items!ย 

ย 

Good luck and keep us updated with where you end up using as I could definitely do with another supplier of boys dancewear!ย 

• Like 2