Swan Lake 21st June 7.30pm 4 x front of amphi tickets!

I have these four tickets for sale.  I would have no problem returning them to the ROH, but would rather they went to a forum member!  There are three seats in a row, and one seat right behind them.  They are £29 each.

Swan Lake

Swan Lake

21 June 2018, 7.30pm | Main Stage

TICKETS:

• Amphitheatre Right, D-78 | Full Price
  • Amphitheatre Right, D-79 | Full Price
  • Amphitheatre Right, D-80 | Full Price
  • Amphitheatre Right, E-79 | Full Price
Edited by cavycapers

Hi bubblebuddy,

You are welcome to have the tickets, but I would like to sell all four together.  

The tickets are described as restricted view.  Thank you Ruth E for your help.  I'm sorry, however, I can't give any guarantees about the view.  The ROH is extremely eccentric in its seating, as its interior is listed, so the best thing to do is to have a look on their website.  You will find there is a picture of the view from each seat.  

• Amphitheatre Right, D-78 | Full Price £29.00

Steep / narrow stairs, high view point

• Amphitheatre Right, D-79 | Full Price £29.00

View obstructed by tier ledge, steep / narrow stairs, high view point

• Amphitheatre Right, D-80 | Full Price £29.00

• Amphitheatre Right, E-79 | Full Price £29.00

Thank you, Chris.

Hi. Thanks for giving so much information. Unfortunately I can only use 2 tickets, so let me know if you get someone else wanting to do the same, otherwise I will assume you are holding out for 4 to the same person as there is still plenty of time.  Where on the website can you see the view from each seat, I couldn't find it?  This would be useful to know.  Many thanks, Janet

If you're happy that the view is restricted, then you can have two.  How could I deny a fellow balletomane! 😉.  You may have to go to a production (one that hasn't sold many tickets) and click on a seat that hasn't sold, to see the view.  PM me your address and we'll go from there. Chris.

• 2 weeks later...