Central School accommodation

SuziQ

Dd has eventually made her decision and accepted her offer from Central so we are now looking at accommodation. I believe a lot of students stay at Liberty Living. Are there any forum members thinking of Liberty House which seems the closest to the school? All require sharing. Any insights into how you find a like minded roomie? I am quite stressed at the prospect of sorting this out as it's so important to get it right! 

Hi SuziQ.  Clicking on your "accommodation" tag (thanks for adding that!) does bring up this rather short thread from a couple of years ago:

I shared a room in my first year at uni - assigned by the university - and they took care to match you with someone who ought to be a reasonable fit by making you fill in some sort of questionnaire about your general personality, and whether you were an early bird or a night owl, liked playing music or being quiet, those sort of things.  It generally worked, although they made swapping as easy as possible where needed.  I'd hope the school would do something similar?  Or is it more the case that your dd will already know people/have friends who are also on the course?

• Like 2