Thankyou gift for special teacher

dancertaxi

DD had a very difficult year last year and nearly missed out on associates because of her teacher. For various reasons we moved school and her new place is amazing. She is so happy and being challenged appropriately. The teacher is fantastic with her and very genuine. We would like to get her something thoughtful just to say thankyou. Anyone any thoughts? 

7 minutes ago, Aklf said:

Hi dancertaxi,

so glad to hear that the new teacher is working out well!

I make bracelets, necklaces etc customized with the recipients initial in a variety of colours. More details on my Facebook page here 

or a pic below. Drop me a line if I can help?

https://m.facebook.com/KirstenGraceJewellery/?locale2=en_GB

Best wishes

F8B0D5DD-AD95-4E83-8F6A-71B5C5CB354C.jpeg.a3a9e4f48c9450fee8b2b15229c95d9d.jpeg

Thankyou. I m not sure she wears much jewellery I will have to do some digging I think. Def doesn't drink and no jewellery at dance. 

20 minutes ago, Pixiewoo said:

How about a nice 'keep hot' tea/coffee travel mug? There are some very pretty ones out there.  Or water bottle? 

I tend to give DDs dance teachers chocolate or alcohol depending on what they like! :lol:

Thanks - no chocolate either I m afraid and only drinks out of paraben free/chemical free drinking bottles .... Am really struggling 

• Like 1

Well for anyone that knows me, wine, chocolates or flowers ( especially plants!).....

And I love the personalized teddy idea.

But may I suggest posh pen and maybe notebook? Always needed by us teachers and they can be personalized too.

To be honest though, a thank you card from the student themselves is always appreciated. 

• Like 4

I was gifted one of my students ballet shoes last year as he left for vocational school, in a picture box. You could get your dds old pointe shoes displayed in a photo box or have them decorated. Personal and thoughtful 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, hfbrew said:

Well for anyone that knows me, wine, chocolates or flowers ( especially plants!).....

And I love the personalized teddy idea.

But may I suggest posh pen and maybe notebook? Always needed by us teachers and they can be personalized too.

To be honest though, a thank you card from the student themselves is always appreciated. 

My partner loves having nice stationery to use for planning lessons/choreography etc so I think that's a great idea. There's a shop called Typo that does lots of that sort of thing.

Also I agree just a simple card explaining how much you appreciate the support is always really nice!

• Like 2