Birthday/Christmas pressies

dancertaxi

I just happened to be ordering a new leotard - DD version of an Easter egg! 

Firstly - I found Sansha UK have big sales and over 150 items for £2 including jazz trainers clothes etc... time to get some early presents at those prices! 

Secondly as dd starts performing arts school in sept - any recommended items as must haves??? In addition to basic uniform.. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dancertaxi said:

Tell me about it ;-)

20 hours ago, along for the ride mum said:

Not sure whether to thank you or not! Those £2:40’s can add up! 😀 

great sale, birthday shopping sorted ! 

Thankfully there's never a lot for boys! Still managed to get a few bits. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Thankfully there's never a lot for boys! Still managed to get a few bits. Thanks for the tip!

No problem at all. DD has now looked on the site and I have a hugeeeeee list to order this evening 😁

• Like 2

Sancha sale great-thanks for tip off have just got 20 Forest Green leotards for Midsummer Night's Dream dance. The payment went through but then said error occurred & empty basket. I rang them and they sorted it, apparently site is not coping with all the sale traffic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Emilie said:

Before you hastily re order like I did see if the £ has left your account! I've now got 40 leotards winging their way to me but at only £2 a piece still a massive bargain.

Oh no!!! Can you not return? I didn't check returns policy as prices were so low not worth posting. Hope works out ok 

I also placed an order - twice - and got the same message. I have not had an email confirmation and cannot check payment as I do not do online banking. I called but got an answer machine and emailed and have had no reply....

Did anyone who got this message and knows their order went through go on to get an order confirmation? I was assuming I was unlucky but maybe I will suddenly end up with more shoes than I bargained for....

I phoned as I hadn't received an order confirmation but I had got an email advising payment had been authorised.  The sales lady confirmed my order and said there was some glitch in the system preventing customers receiving confirmation of their orders.

I've placed an order. DD has lost her stirrup tights so stocked up on those and ballet tights and ordered some leotards, underwear, a hoody. 

My order went through ok but if you have problems bear in mind they are closed Mondays.

Well done to those who successfully managed to place orders.  My first attempt was for one half price item, not low value, that by the end was more expensive than I can buy it elsewhere and the second attempt so slow that I gave up.  DD then said I don't really like anything :rolleyes:.  Had another look for some essentials and given up!  Reinforces just how much I hate on-line shopping!  Covent Garden here we come! Good excuse for a day trip to London. :unsure:

Has anyone who placed an order

received it? Money has been taken from my account but no email confirmation. Have sent 2 emails and no response and the telephone number isn’t working. Wondering if they have gone in to administration? 

9 hours ago, Tutusrus said:

Has anyone who placed an order

received it? Money has been taken from my account but no email confirmation. Have sent 2 emails and no response and the telephone number isn’t working. Wondering if they have gone in to administration? 

I'm having same issue. No email recieved and I can't get through to then via email or phone?

Edited by HollyLou

1 hour ago, Bex does ballet said:

Mine all arrived fine within a few days 

Hi Becs and Just dance -  when did you place your orders and did you get card transaction confirmation and then an email confirmation re delivery? Cheers

9 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Hello Just Dance and welcome out of the lurking shadows!  Now that you've broken the ice, I hope you will continue to join in.

Thank you, I have read so many posts and this has been invaluable information over the last year, so I thought it might be a good time to ‘join in’.

• Like 2

I placed my order on the 5th, was hoping it would arrive this week as we could do with the leotards for Tuesday. The money has gone out of my bank account but when I log in to Sansha it says the order is still being processed.

I might have to order a leotard from the Bloch website, does anyone know how quickly Bloch deliver?

They refunded me and cancelled my order today, I placed the order last Tuesday. I received no confirmation email from Sansha so I rang them and they said they were processing it. 

Edited by Bluebird22
  • Like 1