August performance weeks in Highbury London N5 and back to training week end of August

SarahTonerSTSB

When I joined this forum I was committed to keeping post regular and interesting! Fail!!

Life, motherhood and extra teaching has put a stop to that!

However I have just finished a wonderful 6 months at Rambert School and now finally have a minute to think and communicate!

If your dancers aged 8+ and up to 16 years of age are looking for some summer performance fun! And you can commute to Highbury, North London, then do consider my 'Summer Sensations' workshop weeks in August. There are plenty of big name summer schools that will aim to boost your technique; and so my weeks are performance weeks... a little treat which will boost your STAGE PRESENCE and your CONFIDENCE and remind you, if you need, that ballet is GREAT FUN!! (well yes ok I will boost your technique too, I can't help it!)

We  have so much fun and you will be entertained and amazed at how much we can create in 5 days when you watch the performance/s at the end of the week/s.

These workshops are suitable for vocational and non-vocational dancers; I do have children from vocational schools joining me (White Lodge, YDA, Italia Conti, Tring, Royal Ballet MAs etc) but I also am pleased to meet non-vocational children who are dancing purely for fun... a wonderful time is had by all.

I am pretty sure there are some parents and dancers on this forum who can validate this for me :):) 

Please do email for further information and/or to book. There is a £50 discount for anyone booking before May 1st 2018

BACK TO TRAINING IN AUGUST

I also have a back to training week in August. This runs for 5 half days and consists of YOGA for dancers, a Ballet class (with me!) plus a gentle stretch. Venue to be confirmed. 

Happy Dancing one and all and do get in touch

Sarah :) 

preview.jpeg

preview.jpeg