Tips from a ballet star - improve your technique in all different aspects of dance!

Anton Liakhovskii

Hi! I want to share something really interesting with you: some famous Principal dancers give really informative tips.

IANA SALENKO, LAUREN LOVETTE, SONIA RODRÍGUEZ, MAIA MAKHATELI AND MANY MORE.

VANESSA ZAHORIAN – POINTE SHOES AND Q&A

The Guide To The Pointe Shoes by Vanessa Zahorian

Vanessa Zahorian, principal dancer from San Francisco, explains everything you need to know about ballet pointe shoes: choosing pointe shoes, ribbons and elastique, sewing ballet pointe shoes, using padding in pointe shoes and much more.

Adiarys Almeida, Guest Principal Artist will share her tips on designing and sewing the tutu for the role of Sugar Plum.

MAIA MAKHATELI – GRAND ALLEGRO AND Q&A

LAUREN LOVETTE – PETIT ALLEGRO AND Q&A

In a new livestream from Tips from a Ballet Star, Lauren Lovette answers the audience's questions and tells her tricks about petit allegro.

Edited by Anton Liakhovskii

Thank you for that, Anton, and welcome to the forum.  I've moved the thread into Doing Dance, which I think probably has the better audience for it.

Incidentally, I see that you refer to "us" and "our": if you are representing a commercial venture, please would you set up a signature as required by our AUP?  The details are here http://www.balletcoforum.com/guidelines/ under "Commerce".

Many thanks.

• Like 1