Sansha Sizing

WillowBallerina

Hi all!

So I am hoping to get some stuff from the Sansha sale and I'm not sure what sizes to get. I am planning on getting one of their Gaby warmup all-in-ones and some leos.

I am a size 6 or 8 normally in clothes but also very tall at 5'10" ish - any advice as to which size would be best for me to order?

Thanks!

If anyone else has any Sansha size question please use this thread to ask each other as I don't think there is a thread currently on it.

The Gaby warmup comes up very short - certainly in the black colourway with plum coloured top.  My dd is the same size as you in street clothes but 5'7.5 and IIRC her Gaby warmup is Sansha size Large, purely for leg length.  It's not even very baggy, whereas her friend has the pale grey/pale pink and that is baggy in the Large.  That warmup has a functional drawstring though so can be pulled right in to accommodate tiny waists. 

55 minutes ago, WillowBallerina said:

@Anna C Okay thank you! I'll probably get a large then or an XL in that. Thank so much for your help, do you have any experiences with their leotards?

Dd only has one as she's usually a Bloch/Mirella or Dans-Ez girl - it's the Sansha "Copenhague" and I think hers is a Sansha size 3 although it is quite short in the body.  Mind you, she's had it about 4 years so it might have shrunk a bit, being cotton:  https://london.sansha.com/gorgeous-leotards/short-sleeve-leotards/c090v-copenhague.html