Elmhurst Summer School application

ArucariaBallerina

I had a skim through previous Elmhurst SS topics, but could not spot an answer (probably one very obvious, sorry!)

Just wanted to ask if you need to send money in with your application? It says £25 discount before 9th March, but i know with RBS there was an application fee, wondering if it is the same for Elmhurst? Hoping to send the forms off today 😊

thank you ! 💕

I do like the fact that Elmhurst do not charge to look at 'photos & form to decide who to offer places to.....& that there is no deposit to pay unless offered a place! Wish all courses were like this as it can limit what one dare apply for....reckon spend well over £250 with RBS over the last 5 years to apply for the various JA/WL auditions & Summer Schools at appropriate times....let's hope that the Easter Intensive where DD is finally getting to do something Royal is returned value for all this financial (& emotional) investment!

• Like 4

In previous years Elmhurst results came out around 8th April. If you get a yes you need to pay a deposit to hold the place, and then the full payment by end of May. Some applicants get wait listed and may be offered a place if first line applicants change their minds either in April or at end of May. I believe that everyone gets their initial response (yes, no or wait list) at around the same time.

20 hours ago, Dancing feet said:

If we haven’t sent the application by the 9th will they still consider you? I can’t see a closing date.

It probably depends on the volume of applications they have received this year and the consequent length of the waitlist if all initial offers have already been made. If in doubt I would phone them, have always found the Elmhurst office to be really helpful.