We Need More People to Donate - You Know it Makes Sense!

Sim

I've finally got round to donating myself :) - really easy to do as I already had a Paypal account, but I think it's easy enough if you haven't too.

Don't forget everyone, that it's a suggested amount of £10 - you just put in the amount at the start of the process.

Thanks to everyone who has donated, and if you haven't, please do! I remember how much I missed the forum when it closed and am so pleased that we have a wonderful "committee" who have been prepared to keep it going. I only play a very small part by moderating - they do all the hard technical stuff!!

• Like 2

I donated in early August and didn't post then but feel the need to now as lots of others have and I don't want people to think I haven't bothered. Love the site, so many thanks to everyone involved with the running of it who all do a brilliant job.

Same here

• Like 1

Please don't feel your have to post here - our admin people can see who has paid - it's not a competition but it is nice to hear how easy people have found it and how much the site is appreciated.

For everyone's benefit it's better if as many people chip in as possible - and this post just helps jog people's memories when they visit the forum

• Like 2

So - we're coming close to the end of our official "drive" - don't forget to donate if you just haven't got round to it yet.

(More official information will come from Sim I'm sure - I just thought I'd mention it before I go off to bed :) )

• Like 2