TooTu

Good Luck/Audition results 2018

No to finals for WL year 8, but DD has Elmhurst finals and Tring funding audition to look forward to, so not the slightest bit upset!! 

Well done to the yes’s, sorry if it’s a no. 😀

• Like 9

What group was your DD in Dancer 123? Sorry just assuming the worst as not heard anything. Anyone know if 'yes' comes out first and if results have stopped for the day?! xx

Scooby, great news for your DD. My DD did their summer school and loved Elmhurst!!xx

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nicass said:

Dancer123 did your DD get a yes from the 28th? 

Sissonne - huge congrats! Was your DD the 28th and which group?

Am thinking if not had a yes from the 28th then it's a no? Do they do Yes first? It's too late to send anymore tonight I guess. :(

We were group 2 on the 28th, but also know of yeses from Bath and group 1 xx

We auditioned for Y8 WL in Manchester. Still not heard anything. Fingers crossed everyone :-)

We have a predicted no for WL year 10 but a yes for Elmhurst. Her teacher said not to expect WL this year so she's very happy with the Elmhurst result. As a late starter, we were aiming for 16 and upper school so we have more than  expected this year. All the hard work pays off.. There are many routes to success!

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, richieN said:

We auditioned for Y8 WL in Manchester. Still not heard anything. Fingers crossed everyone :-)

20 minutes ago, richieN said:

We haven’t heard from Manchester either same audition as your DD

Know of someone who has yes for WL final from Birmingham 

Edited by Ti62

I can't imagine we will hear tonight now :( Wonder how on earth they choose how to send the emails? Yes first for one audition location followed by nos then same for each? I have no idea. I haven't heard any nos for the London WL audition., unless someone else has? Ah well, keep hanging in there everyone!!x

4 minutes ago, nicass said:

I can't imagine we will hear tonight now :( Wonder how on earth they choose how to send the emails? Yes first for one audition location followed by nos then same for each? I have no idea. I haven't heard any nos for the London WL audition., unless someone else has? Ah well, keep hanging in there everyone!!x

Alphabetically? 

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

No to finals for WL year 8, but DD has Elmhurst finals and Tring funding audition to look forward to, so not the slightest bit upset!! 

Well done to the yes’s, sorry if it’s a no. 😀

Hi

Congratulations - is this for lower school or upper ? I note one emailed you who was this ? 

Hi Shellz, thank you, year 8 lower school, auditioned in London on the 14th January. 

Edited by scoobydoo

I think the rest of Royal results will be out tomorrow.

my DD has been offered Tring and finals for WL, Elmhurst and YDA.

so hard with Tring giving offers before final results for the others, but I suppose that is their tactics!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Bimblegirl said:

so hard with Tring giving offers before final results for the others, but I suppose that is their tactics!

Many congratulations to your DD. That is fantastic news. [ And welcome to the Forum] !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lisa O`Brien said:

Many congratulations to your DD. That is fantastic news. [ And welcome to the Forum] !

Thank you!! Shocked but so nervous for her, she really wants this but still more auditions to go through! Hopefully she will get her dream.

so many talented children!

so pleased I found this forum, looks like a wealth of knowledge and support.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Bimblegirl said:

Is that a funding offer BG?

21 minutes ago, Vonrothbart said:

Is that a funding offer BG?

Offered a place and then as we qualify for MDS, that audition if we wanted it. So we didn’t pay the deposit for the place and went with the MDS audtion. My DD really wants Royal or Elmhurst so has to risk it.

Congrats to everyone who received a yes yesterday, and commiserations to those who received a 'not this time', keep going, it's not the end of the road by far.

Good luck to everyone waiting to hear today! 🤞🏼

• Like 6

I guess we might hear today? Is there still hope for a yes if some of the ones who were on the same day (although earlier groups) heard yesterday? I have no idea about these things!!

My DD says 'everyone' expected her to get in and there's so much pressure. I told her it's quite the opposite, with the number of kids applying the chances were slim for a call back and it doesn't mean she's not a good dancer. She's a bit of an all rounder and if I'm honest, i would prefer to see if we can go to a vocational school that offers dance and theatre arts at some point, but ballet is her dream so we have gone with that this time ;) I hate the thought of her going away so young, although the mood she was in this morning......!!!:D

Good luck all :)

• Like 7

Our email said there were over 850 candidates for full time training so the odds were incredibly small! 

Good luck to those still waiting! Fingers crossed for all of you 

x

• Like 1

Still not heard from RBS and we were second class on 28th, we know of some that have heard yes yesterday does that mean it's most likely a no if its today we hear?

23 hours ago, AuntieNora said:

After a very disappointing No from Elmhurst, my dd from London audition got a yes for year 8 WL Final audition. 

So pleased for your DD, I remember how supportive you were of everyone last year.

• Like 2

We still haven't heard from Birmingham audition 3rd class either.  Have heard of others from Birmingham still awaiting results too

No for my DD for y10 WL (we were Birmingham audition). It's what we had expected, so I know DD won't be too disappointed, and we've Elmhurst finals in March, so will continue to focus on that. 😊

• Like 6