Good Luck/Audition results 2018

TooTu

I've just seen Elmhurst are holding another audition date for years 7, 10 and sixth form!!  They don't normally do this do they?!  After all the pre-lims and finals, to then hold another audition.  I'm still waiting on DDs feedback from her y10 final, and it does surprise me that they haven't taken more from those who got through to finals if there is a space, rather than hold another date.  On one hand it's good they don't 'just take anyone' (meant in the nicest possible sense!), but it still surprises me considering there were a good number of strong dancers at finals who have gained RBS SA places and offered full time training at other schools.

• Like 4

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Danceintherain said:

I've just seen Elmhurst are holding another audition date for years 7, 10 and sixth form!!  They don't normally do this do they?!  After all the pre-lims and finals, to then hold another audition.  I'm still waiting on DDs feedback from her y10 final, and it does surprise me that they haven't taken more from those who got through to finals if there is a space, rather than hold another date.  On one hand it's good they don't 'just take anyone' (meant in the nicest possible sense!), but it still surprises me considering there were a good number of strong dancers at finals who have gained RBS SA places and offered full time training at other schools.

I see they are particularly looking for 6.2 which will be my DD's year. Quite a few seem to have left that year group mid year. I don't know why.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, tutugirl said:

That’s great news . Out of curiosity, do you know what number she was on the waiting list ?

I have a friend waiting for the same news .

My dd was number 17. We had been told right at the start that there wouldn't be enough movement for it to affect her. We had been fundraising but it was slow progress. My dd is still bouncing with excitement today. 

• Like 1