Good Luck/Audition results 2018

TooTu

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Busymum said:

Boys London results are out. Wondering if they are sending boys first as audition is only 2 weeks away. 

That would make sense. At least that is the start of the results coming out. My dd auditioned at Birmingham so maybe we might hear at the start of next week 

Good luck to all of the dc's waiting & of course their parents

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Bollerina said:

36 minutes ago, Bollerina said:

Hi Auntie Nora, silly question - is Y8 her current year or is it to apply for a Y8 place? My son is in Y7 at the moment and got called back for the Y7 WL audition... I'm starting to worry that I've ticked something wrong on the form!! 

My dd is in Year 7 so she will be going into year 8 September. I think you should be in Year 8! 

Edited by AuntieNora

I wouldn’t panic, and any questions you have, just give them a call to clarify. They are all very helpful. The application has birthdates as well as asking year applying for so even if you ticked the wrong box that should have been picked up. Honestly just give them a call to put you at rest and give them time to adjust if there is an error. Good luck. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dancer123 said:

In total shock! My DD has a yes to finals for Year 7 at YDA and just found out she has a yes to finals at RBS WL!!! One very happy little girl. We never made being a JA and got a No for Elmhurst so dreams can come true xxxx Really good luck to everyone waiting to hear xxxx

Amazing news!! So pleased for you and DD. xx

• Like 2

Sorry Nicola. Hope your DD is ok and will try again.

I am literally nauseous with the waiting!! :wacko: My DD was at London on 28th Jan so I guess we will have a bit longer to wait. I know it's a 'no' or at least I'm convincing myself that it will be as she's an outsider, not a JA and they must have some advantage? Anyway, well done to those who have heard, commiserations to those who didn't get the news they hoped for and toes crossed for everyone waiting :)

• Like 1

Just keep at it if possible for those who are not successful right now.

I know a young man who was rejected by the Royal for school and associates who is now dancing with the Bolshoi!! 

Congratulations to those who are successful so exciting to be in with a chance! 

• Like 13

And try and get feedback if it’s a no this time, I received some great advice following a no from another audition this month, which is really going to benefit DD. Good luck to those still waiting - we haven’t heard yet but truthfully not expecting a call back 😀 x

Edited by margarite
  • Like 2

Dancer123 did your DD get a yes from the 28th? 

Sissonne - huge congrats! Was your DD the 28th and which group?

Am thinking if not had a yes from the 28th then it's a no? Do they do Yes first? It's too late to send anymore tonight I guess. :(

What group was your DD in Dancer 123? Sorry just assuming the worst as not heard anything. Anyone know if 'yes' comes out first and if results have stopped for the day?! xx

Scooby, great news for your DD. My DD did their summer school and loved Elmhurst!!xx

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nicass said:

Dancer123 did your DD get a yes from the 28th? 

Sissonne - huge congrats! Was your DD the 28th and which group?

Am thinking if not had a yes from the 28th then it's a no? Do they do Yes first? It's too late to send anymore tonight I guess. :(

We were group 2 on the 28th, but also know of yeses from Bath and group 1 xx