Sex change!

I happened to click on the profile page of a couple of posters I'd been PMing with and saw that their gender was listed as male when I know them to be female. I just checked my own profile and saw that the forum has decided that I, too am male!

I'm assuming this happened when the forum was updated. :blink: I've changed it to female now but maybe some other girls/ ladies are listed as male without their knowledge!

[please excuse the sarcasm  below

a ' profile reassignment procedure ' if you  please ...  'that  phrase' is  deprecated ...

however the   this doesn't have ethical  approval  and the whole  real life experience thing seems to have been missed  out ... 

but  seriously  it;s worth checking that the systems don;t change things like that  occasionally ... 

get ready  for  certain forum members (Profile  Exclusionary  Radical  Posters)  to get  offended , hopefully they  won't  threaten the admins with violence or   plan to steal a car, covertly surveil  Balletco towers and then  firebomb it while  everyone is out ...