BRB Insight Days?

Pointytoes22

My daughter did two this year (Nutcracker and Hobson's Choice) and really really enjoyed them. They start with a class led by brb dancers and then they are taught a couple of dances from the current production which are then performed to parents at the end of the day. They also award a couple of attendees a pair of tickets to the current production at the end of the day too. At £40 for a full day (lunch not included) I thought they were great value and a wonderful experience. My daughter was/is only 11 so very much one of the younger dancers there but she found all the girls really friendly. :)

PS if you're not familiar with the BRB studios (at the Hippodrome theatre) they are great and obviously fab shopping in Birmingham too!

• Like 1

It's not that the Insight Days are for non Vocational dancers, it is that they are for those not already full time at a Vocational school. So it does include Associates many of whom hope to enter full time training at Vocational school at some point. It may be a question of semantics, but I don't think you can call them non vocational - that sounds more like recreational.