Tring CBA Wear Moi deep purple leo for sale and wanted

I have the above in a Ladies Small if anyone is interested. Leg stitching has run a little but because it is a Wear Moi it is still in vgc. Happy to sell for the price of postage.

Would really love to buy second hand the same again but in the next size (Ladies Medium?) if anyone has it.

Please note this is not the Lilac leo for the younger students.

I have the Tring CBA leotard in Ladies Medium if you want to buy it. I think it has been worn about 4 times (for various reasons she didn't stay at CBAs for very long) so in very good condition. The straps have been cut and sewn to fit but there is a lot of length left on them if you need to adjust them. If you want to PM me with an offer then feel free :)

I have the Tring CBA leotard in Ladies Medium if you want to buy it. I think it has been worn about 4 times (for various reasons she didn't stay at CBAs for very long) so in very good condition. The straps have been cut and sewn to fit but there is a lot of length left on them if you need to adjust them. If you want to PM me with an offer then feel free :)

Thanks Ribbon. I have PMd you x

I have the above in a Ladies Small if anyone is interested. Leg stitching has run a little but because it is a Wear Moi it is still in vgc. Happy to sell for the price of postage.

Please note this is not the Lilac leo for the younger students.

Still happy to give away my Ladies small one - just price of the postage would be fine.