Audience Behaviour

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having read an account from a very close eye witness, from which it's clear the person's complaints weren't confined to this particular singer, it sounds like there's some kind of mental health issue involved (though I really don't want to excuse what happened, which was clearly appalling). This is obviously leaning towards speculation but certain age-related conditions can lead to this kind of behaviour.

Best to move on from this unpleasant episode, I think.

Given his age (mid-late 70s?), I tend to think it could be almost anything. Perhaps brain degeneration, a reaction to medication, an episodic thing, who knows. I did wonder how he was out alone but, of course, plenty of people his age are.

Hope he got home okay because he sounds pretty confused.

Edited by postie

3 minutes ago, postie said:

Given his age (mid-late 70s?), I tend to think it could be almost anything. Perhaps brain degeneration, a reaction to medication, an episodic thing, who knows. I did wonder how he was out alone but, of course, plenty of people his age are.

Hope he got home okay because he sounds pretty confused.

Everyone in their mid-70s has a mental problem and/or shouldn't be out on their own? 

Maybe he was in perfect control of his faculties and was just rude.

Edited by oncnp

There are various ways to interact on the Internet. One way of behaving is to imagine - before you respond - you are talking to the person face-to-face in a group.

Edit: The post above was altered after I replied.

Edited by postie

10 minutes ago, postie said:

There are various ways to interact on the Internet. One way of behaving is to imagine - before you respond - you are talking to the person face-to-face in a group.

Edit: The post above was altered after I replied.

I'd have said no different to your face

32 minutes ago, postie said:

The first comment, or the revised comment. The latter being less offensive. To revise your conversation, seems a complicated way to converse in public.

Either and both. I found the comment offensively agist.

• alison locked this topic