English Youth Ballet 2017-18

ArucariaBallerina

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ArucariaBallerina said:

I’ve just returned from casting and I am the white cat!? Anybody know what this entails ? 

kitty ears , a tail  and a pas de chat  heavy  Pas De Deux with  Puss in Boots  ... 

• 2 weeks later...

Well Cinderella in Hollywood was a triumph! My daughter had a wonderful time and made a very special friend. They were inseparable and she will miss her. The group she danced with have vowed to audition in 2020 as seniors.

I'm feeling sad it's over, DD only has one really good friend at school so it was lovely seeing her so happy with her EYB friends 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I'm absolutely loving EYB rehearsals at the moment (I have to say ballet class is amazing too - it's meant to be a warm up, but they give so many meaningful corrections! I'm getting consecutive triple pirouettes again, phew!) 

Tickets aren't selling enough though, so if any of you lovely forum members would like to come to watch Sleeping Beauty (Aurora's Wedding) and Ballet Etudes in Carlisle on 21/22 September you would be very welcome! ❤️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ArucariaBallerina said:

I'm absolutely loving EYB rehearsals at the moment (I have to say ballet class is amazing too - it's meant to be a warm up, but they give so many meaningful corrections! I'm getting consecutive triple pirouettes again, phew!) 

Tickets aren't selling enough though, so if any of you lovely forum members would like to come to watch Sleeping Beauty (Aurora's Wedding) and Ballet Etudes in Carlisle on 21/22 September you would be very welcome! ❤️

sounds great, and I wish we could come - it's only a couple of hours drive, but sadly we are away that weekend. I hope it goes really well x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArucariaBallerina said:

Wish we were nearer, I hope you have a wonderful time. Funnily enough my two daughters also felt their pirouettes improved a lot from the ballet classes prior to Wimbledon last weekend.

Good luck! 🍀😊

• Like 1