Did I miss something ... National Ballet of Canada in London in April?

I just saw this listing on the Tours en l'air website as one of their trips:

Tuesday 16 April – Sunday 21 April 2013

London 3 performances

National Ballet of Canada: Romeo and Juliet (Ratmansky)

Royal Ballet: Mayerling (MacMillan)

La Bayadère

I assume that the National Ballet of Canada would be appearing at the Coliseum .... Does anyone know about this? The Ratmansky production of R&J got excellent reviews ... Would love to see it .... Wonder if they will bring anything else?

OK, SO I JUST ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION .... THIS MUST HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE ... BUT I JUST DIDN'T READ ABOUT THESE PERFORMANCES AT SADLERS WELLS ..

http://national.ballet.ca/uploadedFiles/MediaReleases/Romeo%20and%20Juliet%20Tours%20to%20London,%20England.pdf

SORRY TO TROUBLE YOU .... THIS MUST BE A REPEAT LISTING ... GRATEFUL IF IT COULD BE DESTROYED.

Edited by Meunier

Hello Meunier,

Yes the NBOC is definitely going to Sadler's Wells April 17-21st with Ratmansky's R&J. They are not doing anything else. There was some talk of a second all-Canadian program with Crystal Pite's Emergence and Kudelka's Four Seasons but they decided to do only R&J as shipping it alone is a huge undertaking.

I'll be interested to hear what Londoners think of the Ratmansky version. It was a big change for us in Toronto who have been used to the Cranko version for 40+ years.