Does Google not love us any longer?

I have been using Google Chrome as my default browser for some considerable time now and, when selecting a new tab, would see a number of thumbnail-type icons for regularly-visited websites presented.  BalletcoForum has consistently been there, usually at the head of the queue .... until 2 days ago.  It vanished and, despite frequent visits to the site each day since, that icon has not reappeared.  (And now I come to think about it, DanceTabs was a regular one too until a couple of months back when it also disappeared from the list presented.)

It's not a big issue and the URL predictor thingy shows the Forum URL by the time I've typed 'ball.'   So, just out of interest, does anyone have an idea as to why an icon that has been so long-lived should suddenly disappear? 

This sounds more like an accidental deletion of the BallecoForum icon in your own list of frequently viewed sites, rather than something more general. (The BalletcoForum icon appears as normal in my own list of most frequently visited sites.)

Below the icons of the most frequently visited sites, do you see an option to undo the deletion? If not, then try clicking the X at the top right of a different icon to delete it, then you should see an option to 'restore all'  Does the Ballecoforum icon now appear?

• Like 1

Yaffa, you star!  There had been no deletion, nor can I see anything referring to such an act but, once I realised how to find that X (by hovering over an icon), all was fixed as you predicted.   And a couple of other heavily-used sites have reappeared into the bargain.  Many thanks.

• Like 2