BRB sleeping beauty dreams

Bella

Just had a quick look back through emails. The three weeks is from the second lot/ extra lot of auditions that took place on 24th Sept.
So i think we wait a teeny bit longer:
'Following the auditions this weekend we will notify all auditionees as to whether they have or have not been successful within the next three weeks.' Katie Mann - 22/09/17. ;)

6 minutes ago, PurplePebble said:

Just had a quick look back through emails. The three weeks is from the second lot/ extra lot of auditions that took place on 24th Sept.
So i think we wait a teeny bit longer:
'Following the auditions this weekend we will notify all auditionees as to whether they have or have not been successful within the next three weeks.' Katie Mann - 22/09/17. ;)

Thanks PurplePebble - the plot thickens.  Our recall letter was on the 19th and it didn't have that information on at all (just looked).  Anyway, in a nutshell we are going to have to wait a bit longer as you've said.  It would have been nice to all have been told the same thing though!  ;)  Have a good day.

Thanks for passing this news on, fairhead.

Sounds like it could be as late as Friday :huh: 

Like others on here I really have little clue about cost and commitment - all just a bit of guesswork and joining the dots - so it's been very helpful and reassuring to hear from others in the same boat.

Good luck for nice news this week after this long wait everyone!  

• Like 3

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this audition lark as this is the first audition my daughter has done mainly due to heavy dance commitments!  Anyway so glad I found this forum it is driving me mad waiting for an email!!  Hopefully we should all know one way or another by the end of the week!!  Good luck to you all x

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Lynn said:

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this audition lark as this is the first audition my daughter has done mainly due to heavy dance commitments!  Anyway so glad I found this forum it is driving me mad waiting for an email!!  Hopefully we should all know one way or another by the end of the week!!  Good luck to you all x

Me too Lynn, I was at the point of deciding this would be our first and last, until i found this forum and realised it's perhaps not the norm.  :)   

17 hours ago, Lynn said:

Hello Lynn and welcome to the Forum!

We had some nice news here today but I'd imagine letters would all go out at the same time? So may yet be good news for those who haven't heard today. Our post is usually pretty unpredictable. Today an exception!

Fingers crossed folks 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...