Autrand Ballet Junior Company France

Kat09

Dear moderators I hope that this is an acceptable posting. I am posting this opportunity aimed at those working towards their first contract having completed vocational schooling. I have no association with Autrand Ballet France, however   I have first hand experience of Pascale Autrand, her training ethos, creativity and passion for ballet, choreography ,and for her dancers.

I feel that this is a wonderful opportunity, well worth considering if you have yet to secure your first contract.  Below is Pascale's message ...

This is the opportunity to join the emerging young company of Autrand Ballet France - based in the region of Toulon. Open for trained classical dancers from 17 to 24 years who are seeking a contract. You must be of a good standard and looking to progress towards perfection. This opportunity will allow you to train, dance and perform whilst still searching for your first professional contract. Autrand Ballet welcomes you. The opportunity is for the pre professional dancer and offers weekly 20 hours of classical class tuition, 6 hours of contemporary and 10 hours of contemporary/classical creation and rehearsals. There will be numerous performance opportunities and internships available during the school holidays. With notification of 3 weeks to the director, young company members are free to audition and accept contracts outside of Autrand Ballet, also within the year you are welcome to return, so allowing the acceptance of temporary work. The training cycle and contract are for the period of 12 months at a cost of 1000 euro. Apartments are available within the vicinity of the studio and the village offers typical French life. Toulon university is able to offer French language learning to international students. Tuition within the company is in English. To apply for this opportunity please submit CV/photo /video to pascaleautrand@gmail.com