Just had a missed call from RBS

dancingmuppet

My dd is currently on the swl for JAs and I've just had a missed call from them on my mobile, I've rung them back but there was only one girl left in the office who could have helped with summer school but not JAs!

Don't suppose anyone can help, but do you think they were phoning to offer her a place? Can't think of any other reason but don't want to get hopes up!

Guess we'll have to wait until office hours tomorrow to find out.

My dd is currently on the swl for JAs and I've just had a missed call from them on my mobile, I've rung them back but there was only one girl left in the office who could have helped with summer school but not JAs!

Don't suppose anyone can help, but do you think they were phoning to offer her a place? Can't think of any other reason but don't want to get hopes up!

Guess we'll have to wait until office hours tomorrow to find out.

The office will probably be on shorter hours as its holiday time, sounds exciting though good luck!!

Ax

A couple of years ago, my DD was on the SWL for both RBS Summer School and RBS JAs. We received a phone call (on my mobile) offering her a place for Summer School in the May half term and another phone call offering her a JA place shortly before the end of the school term, so it may be good news! Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

That's fantastic news. My DD's friend from dancing has been a JA at Leeds since Yr 4. She'll be in the Yr 6 class next yr. she's a lovely girl so I'm sure she'll make your DD very welcome. Her mum's lovely as well so I'll tell her to look out for you x

Thanks for all the good wishes, she's still on a complete high, went off doing ballet into the sea yesterday as we were on the beach when I told her. It's really made her day as she was beginning to feel Queen of reserves, swl for RBS last year and this year and reserve for northern ballet JAs this year!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, It's a year 6 place at Leeds.

My DD has a year 6 place at leeds too!!!!!! Are you at 9.30??? And my DD auditioned for NB JAs but didn't get in but got in first time with RB. I still can't work out what they are looking for!! Congratulations!!!

Edited by eloise_please
  • Like 2

Excellent! We'll see you there!!! My daughter is Eloise and my name is Zoe. We are coming from Sheffield. I have grey hair with pink in it so you can't really miss me! I have made Eloise's skirt last week! Only got to turn up the hem now. I was wondering if I can get away with machining the hem since its 44inches wide x 3!!! I can't face hand sewing it. It doesn't specify in the instructions and since they are so specific about everything else I am presuming it would be ok??? Eloise is so excited. She has packed and unpacked her bag about 20 times!!!

Edited by eloise_please