Dance Romantic Revolution. London Palladium. 18th September 2017. 7.30pm

Dance Romantic Revolution
Bolshoi Ballet Principal Dancers – Ekaterina Krysanova, Maria Alexandrova, Semyon Chudin and Vladislav Lantratov & students of London Russian Ballet School

Venue: London Palladium. Date: 18th September 2017.  Starts:  7.30pm
Romantic Revolution is an extraordinary evening of ballet where four of the world’s leading dancers from the Bolshoi Ballet will perform with students from London Russian Ballet School. 
The evening will include the spectacular classic Don Quixote and classical divertissements to music from significant composers including S.Prokofiev, L.Minkus, S. Rachmaninov and P. Tchaikovsky. 

http://rutlive.co.uk/event/romantic-revolution/

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I hadn't realised there was also a performance at Cadogan Hall tomorrow night (albeit without the Bolshoi stars).  I wonder how much overlap there is?

London Russian Ballet School

Romantic Revelation

London Russian Ballet returns to Cadogan Hall in Romantic Revelation, a joyous and exciting evening of music and dance.

Don’t miss this chance to see these talented young dancers in beautiful classical pieces and brand new works, some premiered in collaboration with the Bolshoi Ballet at the London Palladium for an audience including over 1000 young children from across London.

The award-winning young musicians accompanying the Bolshoi collaboration join us once again to play works by Debussy, Shostakovich, Bibergan and Minkus.

Act I

Romance – Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninov

Act II

Revelation – Glazunov and Minkus

Evgeny Goremykin artistic director

Teona Charkviani senior repetiteur/choreographer

Soloists: Kamila Sizinceva, Marianne Allen, Megan Vain & Dominic Handford