Travel into covent garden

I have to travel to covent garden on saturday and would like to drive to somewhere in north(ish) London and take a tube or train in. Does anyone have any suggestions as to tube or train stations with good parking and a good route into covent garden?

We stay at Feltham Travel lodge, it's cheap and easy to run straight into London from there.

Do not take the steps at Covent Garden tube station! there are too many, take the lift .. there are four of them xx

Enjoy xx

Do bear in mind that CG used to be exit-only, or entrance-only, I don't remember which, on Saturdays. Not sure whether that's still the case.

Do you have some useful replies, or shall I move it to the main part of the board and throw it open to allcomers?

Do you have some useful replies, or shall I move it to the main part of the board and throw it open to allcomers?

Many thanks for the suggestions. Wouldn't be averse to a few more if you want to move the post Alison, thanks.

Edited by Ribbons

Go from edgware on the northern line to Leicester square. Big car park at edgware and easy to get a seat on the tube as its the end of the line!

If you follow this advice, make sure you park in the commuters' car park (£4) as it will cost you £6 to park in the main car park.