RBS Junior Associates 2017

Balletmumlife

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love reading everyone's experiences. Ours seems like it was an age ago. I do believe DS has almost forgotten about it and we're on holiday atm in Spain so plenty of distractions!

You'd think with so many applicants, they would take a few more but I guess that's what makes it more exclusive.

Onto Elmhurst for us in a few weeks and keeping everything crossed for you all! ? xx 

23 hours ago, Princessballerina said:

When did you hear about your Elmhurst Audition MrsMoo2? We still haven't had an email but we did send the form off late x

Had an e mail a few days ago hun. I'm glad we did though as I was starting to think they hadn't received it, or I'd sent the wrong photos or something...? They did say they were working through them. Prob means there's a million applicants or something! ?? xx

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone auditioning, parents and children xxxx My daughter is just finishing her JA journey and we also heard on 8th June 2 years ago that she had a place, despite also being told the beginning of July for results, so hopefully it won't be quite so long a wait x  (...... although I hear from my dd's JA teacher that they had a significant increase in applicants for the Birmingham centre this year.  I presume this will be the same in other centres also, so they may take a little longer this year) xxx 

2 hours ago, SissonneDoublee said:

I wonder if they are sent according to audition centre or training centre, if that makes sense... we made a reserve choice that would hear earlier than DDs first choice... probably overthinking it though. I'll sit back down and re-cross my fingers!

You hear according to the centre you auditioned at regardless of which centre you will train at. Good luck everyone. I was waiting last year and had a yes for my DD. Last year everyone heard by e.mail. 

• Like 2

Yes, I believe it's e mail. In the unlikely event of all the twiglets getting in, has anyone thought about how they will tell their child? 

I had to tell DS he had a no from Hammond, I was dreading it but he took it really well. Any ideas?? S xx