Jump to content
pinkbex81

RBS Junior Associates 2017

Recommended Posts

So lovely to hear all the good news, well done to all the little ballerinas that have taken part, regardless of the result, they've all done so well, just taking part is a special experience.

Waiting for the results was the most nerve wracking thing I've done in a long time, dd has been placed on SWL for Bath & Birmingham, so pleased for her but have no idea on the chances of getting in on this so putting it at the back of my mind until next years auditions.

Good luck to all those waiting for last batch of results!  

Edited by MoreExcited
Spelling
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Daughter has been offered a place in Totnes also, she will be a year 4 in September :-) Anyone else in the Year 5 class in

 Totnes? Also does anyone have any idea what time on a Saturday the classes are likely to be? 

Thank you and well done to all your young dancers! :D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Also new to the forum. We're eagerly awaiting the London results and reading through this thread I realised I'm not sure how the news are given out. Do they send us an email, or is it posted on their website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Meglorien said:

Hello! Also new to the forum. We're eagerly awaiting the London results and reading through this thread I realised I'm not sure how the news are given out. Do they send us an email, or is it posted on their website?

Hi I'm also new to the forum. The waiting is horrible isn't it!! My DD has just been offered a place in JA and the results came be email. They seem to come in the afternoons up to around 6pm. Ours came through around 1:45 lunchtime and I was in complete shock. I think they send out the no's first then the yes's. Good luck to you and your DD and pls post to let us know if she got in xx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Littlebear said:

Hi I'm also new to the forum. The waiting is horrible isn't it!! My DD has just been offered a place in JA and the results came be email. They seem to come in the afternoons up to around 6pm. Ours came through around 1:45 lunchtime and I was in complete shock. I think they send out the no's first then the yes's. Good luck to you and your DD and pls post to let us know if she got in xx

Oh, so the later I hear the better ;-) Thanks for letting me know. I just started wondering because people kept talking about the refresh button, so it could be like school results.

Congratulations on being offered a place for you DD. I will post when I hear. It's exciting it may be already next week, since the we were told to expect it only in early July. But yes, the wait is horrible. She's cool with it, going on with her things (her school has a performance coming up). Mummy on the other hand...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Meglorien said:

Oh, so the later I hear the better ;-) Thanks for letting me know. I just started wondering because people kept talking about the refresh button, so it could be like school results.

Congratulations on being offered a place for you DD. I will post when I hear. It's exciting it may be already next week, since the we were told to expect it only in early July. But yes, the wait is horrible. She's cool with it, going on with her things (her school has a performance coming up). Mummy on the other hand...

Don't worry or over think the time. We had a yes at 1.45pm (although it took me an hour to Open the email) good luck to those waiting. X

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking of everybody during the torturous wait. I hope the children who received no's are ok and the yes's congratulations. 

We received a yes at about 10.30 in the morning 2 years ago so I think you can expect the results at anytime. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Balletmumleigh said:

My Daughter has been offered a place in Totnes also, she will be a year 4 in September :-) Anyone else in the Year 5 class in

 Totnes? Also does anyone have any idea what time on a Saturday the classes are likely to be? 

Thank you and well done to all your young dancers! :D

Totnes year 4 and 5's are at 10 am. Well done to your DD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think there is any set pattern to the time you might get the emails - we got a yes this year at 12:47 and a no last year at 6:09p.m - sending good luck vibes to all those still waiting and well dones to the yes's and a big well done to all that auditioned but got a no this time xxx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are using a mass email system, the time you get the email is more likely to be down to the initial your surname begins with - A's will get the email before Z's - whether you are a yes or a no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Eastleigh last week it appeared that all the no emails came out first, followed by the waiting list and then the yes emails.  We had friends in each group of emails :)

 

Last yr we got London no emails just before 6 so perhaps it was the other way around to keep us guessing ;)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will today be the day for London?? I am scared!! Good Luck everyone! I guess it might not be for a few days!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, this is my first post here on balletcoforum!  Congratulations to all the 'yes's' and so sorry for the 'not yet's'. Good luck to those still waiting to hear!  My son has been offered a JA place at Bath, year 5.  I wonder if anyone happens to know what time the class is please?  Many thanks xx

Edited by LoveDance2
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoveDance2 said:

Hi there, this is my first post here on balletcoforum!  Congratulations to all the 'yes's' and so sorry for the 'not yet's'. Good luck to those still waiting to hear!  My son has been offered a JA place at Bath, year 5.  I wonder if anyone happens to know what time the class is please?  Many thanks xx

Congratulations. You'll get an email with info very soon, but it's likely to stay the same as it is this year and so it will be 10.15am - 12.30pm. The Bath JAs are very lucky as their teacher is simply wonderful! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing through yet.

 

Do they send normally send London out as a block or is it staggered? DD was the very last group to audition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it could be a while yet, last year there were three working days between Totnes and London results coming out - I hope I'm wrong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing for us! And what makes it unbearable is that we were auditioning for Leeds centre and they have had their results :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year London JA results came out on the Monday after everyone else had heard.  We didn't get our email until 5pm.  Hang in there!!! :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jenesaisquoi said:

Congratulations. You'll get an email with info very soon, but it's likely to stay the same as it is this year and so it will be 10.15am - 12.30pm. The Bath JAs are very lucky as their teacher is simply wonderful! 

Am I right in assuming the year 6 class is afterwards? 

X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Balletnewbie said:

Am I right in assuming the year 6 class is afterwards? 

X

Not always. Some weeks it's the year 6 class and some weeks it's the MAs. So the year 6s have some morning sessions and some afternoon sessions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xanthe said:

Nothing through yet.

 

Do they send normally send London out as a block or is it staggered? DD was the very last group to audition.

I have this question too, as my DD was also on the last day. Good luck everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were on the last day as well. As they said July I haven't thought about it until I read on here that results were arriving. I'm now reshreshing my emails constantly!!! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't answer on the batching of e-mails but from hearing news in previous years those with the same results did not always come through at the same time.  I recall that in 2015 the London results were out by the equivalent of the end of last week.  Good luck to those waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...