RBS Junior Associates 2017

Balletmumlife

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't answer on the batching of e-mails but from hearing news in previous years those with the same results did not always come through at the same time.  I recall that in 2015 the London results were out by the equivalent of the end of last week.  Good luck to those waiting.

This was the very first audition that my daughter has done so is getting a bit sad about not hearing the results. She did an audition for a scholarship at her dance centre 2 days after this and got runner up - but they took half an hour to decide the winners, so she wants to know why they RBS arent as quick as her dance school!!!!! Funny girlie!

No, he is very young and inexperienced! Not sure if he'll want to audition again, a year is a long time at this age isn't it?! Hopefully he'll stick with his ballet although he doesn't like being the only boy in his class. 

Good luck everyone else though! Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Flora11 said:

No, he is very young and inexperienced! Not sure if he'll want to audition again, a year is a long time at this age isn't it?! Hopefully he'll stick with his ballet although he doesn't like being the only boy in his class. 

Good luck everyone else though! Fingers crossed! 

Sorry to hear about the not yet email for your son.  If you are in travelling distance of Tring then you might like to look at their Kickstart for Boys workshops ( scroll down the link below)   Apologies if you already know of this scheme or it is too far to travel.  

http://www.tringpark.com/associated-courses

• Like 1

All the one's I've seen today have been for boy places... so hope they put us out of our misery too.

I was feeling very calm in the knowledge that it will almost certainly be a no, and now I'm watching email like a hawk! Ugh!

In a meeting from 2 for at least an hour but will update as soon as I hear.

Masses of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, xanthe said:

All the one's I've seen today have been for boy places... so hope they put us out of our misery too.

I was feeling very calm in the knowledge that it will almost certainly be a no, and now I'm watching email like a hawk! Ugh!

In a meeting from 2 for at least an hour but will update as soon as I hear.

Masses of luck to everyone!

Sounds very familiar, this does! Good luck!

We got a NO for a Year 6 London place.Thought we had a chance as got Short Waiting List year before & have invested so much time in doing more classes!!feeling a bit rubbish & have not told DD yet as she is at ballet but she will be fine.Think I have to realise we need to scale things back & concentrate on school & focus on ballet as more of a hobby. It so competitive we just can't keep up! Good Luck to everyone else & if you got a Yes that's such an amazing achievement!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dancer123 said:

We got a NO for a Year 6 London place.Thought we had a chance as got Short Waiting List year before & have invested so much time in doing more classes!!feeling a bit rubbish & have not told DD yet as she is at ballet but she will be fine.Think I have to realise we need to scale things back & concentrate on school & focus on ballet as more of a hobby. It so competitive we just can't keep up! Good Luck to everyone else & if you got a Yes that's such an amazing achievement!!!

So sorry to hear this. We felt something of the same disappointment when we got a Yr 5 no then a Yr 6 SWL then a Mids No. I hope your dd is ok.

• Like 1