RB SS Payment

ckswartz

I am just curious as to whether anyone planning on attending the Royal Ballet summer school 2017 has received a billing notice yet. I noticed that the email said we should expect the bill in April, but we have not received anything as of yet. Is anyone aware as to whether it will be emailed or mailed? I ask because our regular mail has been rather inconsistent lately and I am hoping it was not misplaced by our carrier. Thank you!

I would suggest that the best thing is to call or email to ask the school  whether you have been sent the bill yet.  If they have sent it by snail mail and you haven't received it, it is better that they know about it asap.  Of course, there is still more than a week of April left to go....but if you are worried I would ask them directly.

• Like 2

Thank you balletsoccermom! I got a little nervous after filling out the online form in March when the return email said, "if you have accepted..." I was thinking, I sure hope I did! My DD would be so mad if I messed that up! Lol! An actual bill would make me feel better. I wanted to avoid pestering the administrators if I could so I just thought I would ask. I also received a couple of private messages saying they had not received the bill either so my guess is they haven't gone out yet. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I did get anxious and ended up calling RBS. They were very nice and said that they are awaiting approval from finance before they send the bill, which should be sent to our emails by Friday of this week. If we have not received anything by Friday she encouraged us to go ahead and call back. They also said that we should receive all information for the summer by the end of May. I hope this helps! I'm hoping by tomorrow we will have what we need. I will feel more secure in our plans once our payment has been made and the spot secured!:)

• Like 1