Accommodation for students in ENBS

Gavrilov

Hello, My DS was offered a place at ENBS, he has 17 and we are looking for a place to live in London, or a student with a similar profile to share a room (from september). We are living in Toulouse, France.

Any idea, or suggestion? I only sent a mail to the Holland house http://lhalondon.com/holland-house/ for the moment. How can we contact the new students in ENBS, they should have the same problem?

thanks

Hello Gavrilov and welcome to the Forum!  Congratulations to your DS.

If you click on the "Accommodation" tag at the top of this thread a list of threads, including some about ENBS, come up.

I am sure other members will be able to help too.

Congratulations to your DS on his place at ENBS.  Holland House is one of the hostels in the London Hostel Association so there may be others closer to the school that you could consider as well, although I am not sure if there is a minimum age of 18. I believe under 18s in London or elsewhere often stay in homestay accommodation. I'm sure the school should be able to provide some contact details for you.

Queen Alexandra House, mentioned above is no good for your son as it is women only.  My son spent a year at Holland House when he was on a placement in London but he was a few years older than yours. There were students there from ENBS when he was there (nearly 2 years ago). Holland House is very central but is in a surprisingly quiet location on a little square tucked out of the way. It is just a few minutes walk to Victoria tube, train and coach stations. My son had no problems with his room, food etc.

Many thanks for the replies. I did a reservation in the Holland House in a

double    shared room at the price of £ 150.30     per week (2 weeks minimum stay) .Price includes  2 meals per day , cleaning, free access to our gym and free Wi-Fi

Usually the dancers should be placed in the same room (I hope).

• 3 years later...

Hello Ballet and Golf Mom,

I have moved your post to this thread, which was started specifically about accommodation.  If you click on the Accommodation tag at the top it will bring up loads of threads about accommodation.

• Like 1

On 11/05/2020 at 16:29, Jan McNulty said:

Hello Ballet and Golf Mom,

I have moved your post to this thread, which was started specifically about accommodation.  If you click on the Accommodation tag at the top it will bring up loads of threads about accommodation.

Hello Jan,

Thank you very much for your warm reply.

Miki

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...