dance underwear for girls

Siconne50

I'm sure your dd will be fine they must think she has potential etc otherwise they wouldnt have accepted her! Hope you sort somewhere out to stay for the workshop, there is a premier inn in drury lane which is v.near covent garden.

Thanks. My brother lives in Epsom (currently in Jersey Boys understudy Frankie Valli) so hoping to stay sun night with him and might try there for the mon night! Thankyou! Yes she must have impressed them with something. She was offered the CAT scheme too but was too much travelling. Must be something there!

Yes your dd will really enjoy her time as a ja, the time goes so quickly couldnt believe how fast my dd yr 5 went. I remember watching her in the 1st class last sept and looking at the other yr 5's some of which had already done yr 4, they did look v good and was worried dd might find it hard & competitive, but the teachers are excellent & i was amazed at how quickly dd progressed, she loves the classes & has made new friends, its a fantastic experience, so dont worry!

• 1 year later...

They sell "invisible knickers" in Debenhams for adults but I think they do do a size 6 which are quite small.

Hope it's ok to resurrect an old thread but just to say that Debenhams currently have a promotional code on their invisible pants - three for the price of two. 

• Like 1

Thanks Mimi'smom .just back from debenham's and they are 3 for 2 instore but only start at size 8 which fit my dd. after our purchase made a trip to the local fabric shop bought decent lyrca and now I've a new project for the weekend 1/2 metre and I reckon I be able to make at least 8 pairs.

• Like 1