Emoticons have gone!

Anna C

Sorry, I'm probably being utterly dense, but I know that when I first started posting on the forums, I could use emoticons/smileys. Now they've either gone, or else I have forgotten how to access them. The "enable emoticons" box is still checked - can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! :-). (See?!)

The Toolbar only appears after selecting "New Topic" or "Reply to this topic." Ot at least that's what happens here. And I've just realised there's a "Collapse Toolbar" arrowhead above the text panel, to the right. If it's pointing to the Left on your screen, you will not see the Toolbar till you press to expand.

No, I never get the toolbar any more, nor can I even see any option to re-expand the toolbar in case I've accidentally collapsed it. It was there originally as I think I used emoticons in about my third post, but I'm stumped! :-/

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone. Having logged in from my laptop, I've discovered that it seems to be a simple matter of ipad incompatibility - I can post, edit etc. using the ipad but the tools, emoticons etc. simply aren't available. Hey ho!