WL auditions for 2017

Caitlin_dance

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I learned anything from this ....I think we go next time to the centre with the shortest wait for results

On a serious note to all the waiting, I hope today you finally get your answer and have happy news ...

:D  ;)  I like  your line of thought .

• Like 1

The shortest wait time is frequently the last audition. Don't forget London Yr 7 auditions for girls were only ten days ago ????

Good point ???? I reconsidered, thanks! I won't go for shortest then, as be the last one to know ...Birmingham seems a great one then....???????????? 12 days waiting and in a middle :) Bath waited threee weeks? So not going there ... Every day feels like 10! Well I wish all good luck and have a feeling we meet in next year chat as well ???? London hope you are the shortest and get yours today!!!

LoobyLou, I can only speak from the examples of the girls in my daughter's JA class and they seem to be either grade 3 or 4. I don't know of any who started ballet that recently though, they have all been doing it for a number of years. That's not to say that that is a prerequisite for doing well at the auditions though!

• Like 1

I know there is nothing at the moment to make you feel better but just to ease it maybe a tiny bit...They still consider everybody for both ...and they would invite to finals regardless .... so pls don't feel so bad about not having it marked DancingPrincess...

You might end up on of the very few lucky ones who get MA... And some who get finals might get nothing at the end.... Really hope you get an MA and make it to WL shortly after still!

• Like 3

We just received a no for WL from the Yr 7 London audition. It's what we expected but of course still disappointed, especially after getting SWL for JAs last year. Good luck everyone ????

Edited by MAK
  • Like 2

So sorry to hear that MAK xxx I hope your dc is ok and will try again in the future xxxx Now the longer wait for MAs? What's the MA class in London like, is it the same as Birmingham where it's just 1 combined class for years 7,8 and 9 (hence very few places?)