Shall we just stick to commenting on forthcoming audition results rather than pouring over the circumstances of those that have been asked to leave!?

• Like 13

Shall we just stick to commenting on forthcoming audition results rather than pouring over the circumstances of those that have been asked to leave!?

Yes please. Thank you, Sherbert. It is not fair or acceptable to speculate about other people's children, especially if they are at any risk of being identified on what is, after all, a completely public forum.

Can we keep the discussion to personal experiences and audition results, please.

• Like 6

I think the Year 7 girls will hear tomorrow now the boys know & SS is on Friday. Good Luck everyone x (are any of you actually getting any slepp??!!)

• Like 3

As DS now knows, I'm very, very proud (and in absolute shock!!!) to say that he has been offered a place at WL for Y7 in September. Good luck to everyone still waiting. xxx

• Like 37

Congratulations to your DS! I found liberal side of wine helped with the shock????!Enjoy celebrating !!

• Like 4

So so so so so happy for you all wigglybunny, I know how much he wanted it so it's all the more exciting. Amazing news ????⭐️

• Like 2

As DS now knows, I'm very, very proud (and in absolute shock!!!) to say that he has been offered a place at WL for Y7 in September. Good luck to everyone still waiting. xxx

Oops not sure what I did there was trying to say a big congratulations to wriggly bunny . You must have a very excited house tonight . X

• Like 1

Congratulations and good luck !!!!
  • Like 1

I think the Year 7 girls will hear tomorrow now the boys know & SS is on Friday. Good Luck everyone x (are any of you actually getting any slepp??!!)

Nope ...

I am somewhere between dreading getting the email tomorrow and just being glad to be able to move on , although then it's the wait for the mids places ! Good luck everyone x

• Like 2

What lovely news for you both, many congratulations to your son and good luck for the exciting and emotional times that lay ahead!!

• Like 2

What amazing news!!! Well done to your ds & good luck with the exciting journey ahead.

Thinking of all of those that are still awaiting emails

• Like 1

Many congratulations to your son, Wigglybunny. I would imagine one of the nicest aspects is now getting to tell everyone you know !!

• Like 3

Amazing news WB!!!!!! You must be so so proud.........thinking of the all the mummies and DD's who are waiting for their results!! Xxx

• Like 1

We have a very happy DS in the house tonight. His dream will soon be a reality , so exciting. Well done all,good luck to all the girls. X

• Like 15

We have a very happy DS in the house tonight. His dream will soon be a reality , so exciting. Well done all,good luck to all the girls. X

Congratulations to you ds MummysBoy

Lovely news and huge congratulations to your DS!!

Amazing news WB!!!!!! You must be so so proud.........thinking of the all the mummies and DD's who are waiting for their results!! Xxx

Will the Dads still be down the coal mines ????

• Like 6

Lovely news mummysBoy... Huge congrats to your ds

Good luck to everyone else waiting for results I hope it is very soon (today!?!?)

C4D

• Like 1

Hugh congratulations to all those who got a yes yesterday and I hope those who got a no are ok.

Good luck to all who hopefully, fingers crossed will get their results today.