What do dancers do when their flight is delayed???

I saw on Instagram a couple of days ago that Maria Kotchetkova, who btw has one of the most entertaining IG accounts, was trapped on Route 1 between two mudslides, and duly posted a clip using the safety barrier as a barre.  Looks like she had to spend the night in a car, not too many ways off a mountainside....

• Like 1

While waiting for the first cable car to take you up the mountain when skiing, I found the barriers of "pen" system a good height for an informal barre.  It was an excellent way to warm up legs, knees and hips in particular.  A bit difficult to articulate the feet and ankles in ski boots though! 

• Like 3

Hasn't the subject been brought up before?  It seems familiar.

Probably me, I put delayed flights into room 101 as I've suffered a number of them this year, I added to my tally on Christmas eve when cabin crew announced that five passengers hadn't turned up so there would be a delay as their luggage was offloaded.  When that happens there is the added delay caused by missing the take-off slot.

Can't help wondering about the missing passengers though, with a winter sun holiday in the offing, most would be legging it to the gate, wonder also if they had a plan B for acquiring a last minute turkey.

• Like 1