Hi Moderators I tried to send a message to Amelia but when I went to send a note comes up that she cannot receive anymore messages.

What will have happened to my message.....does it store anywhere? I didn't want to press cancel so instead pressed the little cross in the right hand corner which made it disappear but not sure if it was wiped as well?

When this happens should I have pressed cancel or do what I did?

Many thanks

Linda

Copy it to a word processing document then when the intended recipient has indicated that they have cleared their inbox you can copy and paste it back in and send.

It is good practice for everyone to regularly purge their message box ( the limit is 100 messages). If there are items you want to keep you can always copy and paste them to a word document. Additionally when you receive a message you should receive an email notification that shows the content of the received message.

Copying and pasting is usually standard across applications and is a very useful tool.

• Like 1

Well Lin, I'm afraid you will have to retype it.

For anything longer than a couple of lines it is always good practice to write to a WP document and save it there.

Amelia seems to have cleared some of her inbox as I am afraid in trying to replicate your issue I have sent her a nonsense test message!  Apologies Amelia.

It is good practice for everyone to regularly purge their message box ( the limit is 100 messages). If there are items you want to keep you can always copy and paste them to a word document.

Better still, somewhere down towards the bottom on the right, I think, there is a command to archive the message thread.  That way, a copy of the whole discussion gets sent to your registered email address.