Casting Changes for Men in Motion at Sadlers Wells

This came through from Sadlers Wells

"Due to issues with visas, some of the advertised artists will now not be appearing. The full cast will include Ivan Putrov, Sergei Polunin, Igor Kolb, Daniel Proietto, Elena Glurdjidze and Aaron Sillis.

The programme will be Folkine's Le Spectre de la Rose, a solo from Goleizosky's Narcisse, a new work called Ithaca with set design by Turner Prize nominated artist Gary Hume, Gluck's Dance of the Blessed Spirits and Russell Maliphant's AfterLight (Part One). "

I think this means that the originally announced Bolshoi Ballet principal Dmitry Gudanov is absent. Also the Nacho Duarto work Remanso seems to have been dropped from the programme.

This came through from Sadlers Wells

"Due to issues with visas, some of the advertised artists will now not be appearing. The full cast will include Ivan Putrov, Sergei Polunin, Igor Kolb, Daniel Proietto, Elena Glurdjidze and Aaron Sillis.

The programme will be Folkine's Le Spectre de la Rose, a solo from Goleizosky's Narcisse, a new work called Ithaca with set design by Turner Prize nominated artist Gary Hume, Gluck's Dance of the Blessed Spirits and Russell Maliphant's AfterLight (Part One). "

Was that an email? I still haven't received anything.

Unfortunately, though, I have received one from the ROH saying that Simon Keenlyside is out of all his scheduled performances of Le Nozze di Figaro due to illness :(. Can't remember whether that was my only reason for going.